You can assign Tasks from any of the sub-tabs in the Project Management, i.e., the Assignments tab, the Gantt Tab, the Board tab, or the Resources Tab.
To Assign a Task from the Assignments tab,
- Click the New button from the Assignments tab,
- Assign a Task to the user by adding the assignment details in the New TT Task Assignment pop-up,
- Click the Save button and assign the task.
From the Gantt Tab
- Select the Project,
- You see all the Task assignments for that Project,
- Click on the blue bar, for the task assignment,
- In the Popup, click the + Add assignment button
- From the user's list, select the user to assign the Task.
- Click the Done button.
Once the Tasks are assigned, you see the Task name and the user initials to whom the Task is assigned in the Gantt chart.
From the Board tab
- Search for the Task assignments in the list, and click the pencil icon
- In the Edit card, click the Assign to field,
- Select the user from the list,
- Click the Save button
The task is now assigned to the user.
From the Resources tab,
- Click the New Assignment button
- Fill in the assignment details in the "New TT Task Assignment" pop up
- Fields marked with Red Asterisk, are mandatory fields and others are optional,
- Click the Save button.