The default approval value for the Time Details is set as "Pending Approval" in the PK4 TimeTracker application. To change the default value
- Log in to Salesforce as Administrator
- Click on Setup and go to Object Manager
- Search for TT detail from the object list, and click it
- Click the "Fields and Relationship" from the details menu list and click on Approval Status from the fields list
- Go to the Values section in the Approval Status screen,
- Click the Edit button for the Status that you want to set as the default value for Approval Status
- Enable the Check-box "Make this value the default for the master picklist" and click the Save button
- Now the status that you selected in this process is set as the default value for the time details.
- You can add a new Approval Status by clicking the New button in the Values section. Click here to know more about creating a new Approval Status
- You can remove an Approval Status by clicking the"Deactivate" button that is next to the Approval Statuses in the Values screen. Click here to know more.
- You can set up the default status as Unsubmitted only if the users are using the PK4 TimeTracker application in Salesforce or Web app in your org.
- If there are users that track time using the PK4 TimeTracker Mobile application then the default status cannot be set to Unsubmitted. Because the Mobile users do not have the edit option for the time entries and the time tracked by them will be set as unsubmitted and are not sent for approvals.