You should have an active PTO license enabled in the Time Tracker for Salesforce app, only then the time users will have access to the PTO's in your org.
There are some default fields set up in the PTO Request screen, and the Salesforce Administrator at your org can add or remove fields in the PTO screen using the Time Tracker configurations.
- To configure the PTO request screen, log in to Salesforce as administrator and go to the TT Apps tab. Click the App Key name to configure the PTO, and click the Config button.
- Go to the PTO Tab for making any configuration changes,
- You can add the PTO Form Label name,
- Set up the default PTO Start time and End time for a day.
- Add the additional fields to be shown on the PTO request form
- Make the field mandatory or non-mandatory, etc.,