There are many reasons that the PK4 TimeTracker app is different from other applications.
- Tracks real-time: Time Tracker syncs data immediately, you see total time worked on any Project immediately once you have Checked-Out of the Project.
- Check-In from Salesforce: If you are a Time Tracker User and also a Salesforce User, then you can track time in Salesforce for the Job you work on.
- If you do not have a Salesforce ID, you can track time using the Chrome Extension or the PK4 TimeTracker Web app
- The PK4 TimeTracker application on the device works offline also. You should log in to the PK4 TimeTracker application on the device with a data connection, then you can Check-In and Check-Out even when offline.
- All the Check-In and Check-Outs made when offline is stored on the device. And once the device is connected to a proper network, all the Check-In and Check-Out data is synced to Salesforce.