The Salesforce Administrator at your org creates a Time Tracker User ID for you and the user details are emailed to your registered email ID.
Install the Time Tracker for Salesforce app on the device, login to the app using the App Key, Employee ID, and the Password
- Once you login to the Time Tracker for Salesforce app
- You see your name and your team member names with a Clock In button
- Clock in yourself and then the team members,
- Once you clock in yourself, you see a Red start button at the bottom of the device screen
- Click the Start button, select the Job/Project and other data from the First, Second and Third level objects
- Click the Done button to Check-In yourself and your team members to the Job/Project
- Click the Stop Job button to end the Job and check-out
- Click the clock out button for team members and for yourself to Clock-Out.