The user that is created as Personal Time Tracker User has an option to Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out in the Time Tracker for Salesforce app.
Personal User can Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out only for herself and not for other Users on her device for Jobs/Projects.
Setting up a Personal User ID
- From the Salesforce admin ID, click the new button in the TT users tab. Enter the user details in the screen as Name, Employee ID, Email ID, etc., the fields marked in Red are mandatory fields. Other fields are Optional
- Select the "Allow Personal Check-In, in Team Mode" Check-Box, and the User type as "Personal User", select Non in the Clock-In multiple Users field
- Select the "App Key" in the TT App Name field and click the save button
- It is not necessary to create a new App Key every time you create a new TT User
- Multiple App Keys must be created in the org, only if there are different location where the user's track time and each location has a different type of configuration setup
- Select the App Key that the User must use to log in to the MTT application on the device
User ID for the Personal user with Clock-In and Check-In option is now created, and the user should install the Time Tracker for Salesforce application on the device and use it for tracking time.
Other fields on the user screen can be considered if required.
- Hourly loaded Cost: This is the hourly Cost-to-Company for this employee
- Hourly Billing Rate: This is the hourly rate that you charge to customers for this employee
- Fully Loaded Cost: This is a formula field. It is a calculation of the Hourly Loaded Cost x Hours Worked
- Billable Amount: This is a formula field. It is a calculation of the Hourly Billing Rate x Hours Worked