The TimeTracker user that is set as Personal User in the TT User page has an option to Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out in the Time Tracker application.
Setting up a Personal User ID
- From the Salesforce admin ID, click the new button in the TT users tab. Enter the user details in the screen as Name, Employee ID, Email ID, etc., the fields marked in Red Asterisk are mandatory fields. Other fields are optional
- Select the "Allow Personal Check-In, in Team Mode" Check-Box, and the User type as "Personal User", select None in the Clock-In multiple Users field
Once the ID is created in Salesforce, the user details like App Key, Employee ID, and a password are emailed to the user. Please ask the user to use the same credentials to log in to the Time Tracker application if they are using TimeTracker Web or the Mobile application.
Other fields on the user screen can be considered if required.
- Hourly loaded Cost: This is the hourly Cost-to-Company for this employee
- Hourly Billing Rate: This is the hourly rate that you charge to customers for this employee
- Fully Loaded Cost: This is a formula field. It is a calculation of the Hourly Loaded Cost x Hours Worked
- Billable Amount: This is a formula field. It is a calculation of the Hourly Billing Rate x Hours Worked
Note: If you have created multiple App Keys with a different configuration set up in your org for tracking time, then you should select the App Key in the TT user screen while creating the TimeTracker user. So that the user sees the correct configuration when he logs in to the TimeTracker application.