A new feature is implemented in the TimeTracker application. You can enter time in the first row of the Multiline Time Entry and copy it to the other rows.
This feature works for users working on the same Project on multiple days for the same time.
To copy the time details
- Enter the time details in the first row of the Multiline Time Entry
- Just click on the send row to see the copy icon next to the serial number,
- Click the copy icon and the time details from the first row is copied to the second row in the Multiline Time Entry screen,
- Edit the time details if necessary, like changing the date, hours worked, or the Project that is selected,
- Click the Submit button after all the time details are entered/copied and submit the time details.