You see the assigned Task details in the Project Management tab,
- Go to the Project Management tab in Salesforce
- In the Project list, select the project from the list to see the assignment details
- You see the Task Start and End date, Task details of the selected Project, user names to whom the Tasks are assigned, and the other details related to the Task assignment.
- Each Project will have multiple Tasks, and you can edit the assigned Task by clicking the Edit button in the small pop up on the right hand side of the screen.
- You can edit the Start and End date of the Task,
- Remove/Add assignment to the user
- Edit the duration, etc., from the same screen