By default, the Mobile Time Tracker app shows Projects, Work types, and Tasks for tracking time.
To add an additional object for tracking time
- Log in to Salesforce as Administrator and go to the Apps tab
- Click on the Name of the App Key that is used by the users to log in to the Mobile Time Tracker application
- Click the Config button and go to the Pop-up List
- Scroll down until Merge Object Field and enable it
- Select the Object from the field "Object in Salesforce that you want to track time to" (we have taken Project Assignment as a sample in the screenshot below)
- Select the field that should be displayed on the Mobile Time Tracker application
- Click the Save button
- Now the field selected in the merge object list is shown on the Mobile Time Tracker app for tracking time.