Yes, you can track location in the PK4 TimeTracker Application.
You can enable the GPS Tracking for the users in the TimeTracker configuration screen
Enable the location tracking for Clock-In/Out,
- Log in to Salesforce as Administrator and go to the TT Apps tabs,
- Click on the name of the App Key and click the Config Button
- Go to Check-In Tab and enable the location tracking check-boxes and Save the configurations
To enable the location tracking for Check-In/Out
- Click the Individual Check-In Tab
- Enable the location tracking and Save location tracking check boxes and save the configuration.
Note: To enable location tracking for individual type users, enable location tracking using the individual check-in screen.
For the users set as Personal users, set location tracking from the Team Check-in screen in Configuration setup.
Also, enabling the location tracking the app takes 1 to 1.5 seconds extra for Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out screens. This is because the location is tracked and saved in Salesforce.