The Salesforce administrator at the org can add/remove additional fields to the Mobile Time Tracker (MTT) application for Check-In/Out.
To add the additional fields in the MTT app for Check-In/Out
- Log in to Salesforce as administrator and go to TT apps tab,
- Search for the App Key from the All view, (the App Key that is used by the MTT User to log in to the MTT application)
- Click on the Name of the selected App Key
- Click the Config button on the App view screen
- Click on the Check-In tab and go to the Additional fields sub-tab
- Give a name in the additional fields tab name section,
- Select the relevant field from the additional fields list
- You can add up to 5 additional fields for Check-In and 5 additional field for Check-Out
- Mark the field as required if you want it as a mandatory field and click the save button to save the changes.
Now, ask the MTT Users to log out and re-login to the MTT app on the device if they have logged in already. The additional fields added on the config screen is shown on the device now for tracking time.