For Registering a new Volunteer using the V4S Kiosk app, here's what you need to do
- On the device running V4S Kiosk, click on the hamburger to bring up the Menu list
- Click the Register New Volunteer tab, this brings up the Add new volunteer screen
- Add volunteer details, the fields marked in Red are mandatory fields
- Click the Save/Done button to save the volunteer information
Once the Volunteer detail is submitted from the V4S Kiosk application, it creates a Salesforce Contact record and a V4S Mobile user record for the volunteer. The volunteer can now signup and Check-in for Job/Shift
You can also add the volunteer to the Job/Shift directly
- On the V4S Kiosk application, go to Jobs/Shifts screen
- Click the Job/Shift that you want the volunteer to sign up for, and the screen is redirected to the Job/Shift details screen
- You see a blue button that says "Don't see your name below? Sign up!". click it
- Search for the volunteer name and you see a string as "First-time Volunteer? Click here!
- Click the First-time volunteer string and add volunteer contact information and click the Signup button
- The volunteer is now signed up for the Jobs/Shift and her contact information is saved in Salesforce as volunteer
- Go back to the Job/Shift details screen and click the Check-In button to Check-In to the Job/Shift
- Once the Job/Shift is completed, the volunteer can click the Check-Out button from the same screen and Check-Out of the Job/Shift
Note: Configuration can be set to directly Check-In to Job/Shift from the First time volunteer screen, please contact the Salesforce Administrator or the Volunteer Coordinator to make these changes in your org.