TimeTracker Web app allows you to login to the TimeTracker from Desktop/Laptop and track time for Jobs.
You can Check-In and Check-Out for the current job using the Check-In button or use the Multi Check-In screen to make multiple Check-In/Out entries for the completed Jobs.
If you are an Approver, then you can approve or reject time details of the users that report to you.
The TimeTracker web app
You see the Multi Check-In, My Time, and Dashboard tabs upon login to the TimeTracker Web app
- Click the Check-in button to start tracking time
- Click the Check-Out button to Check-Out of the current Job.
There are 2 buttons for Check-Out and works as below
- Check-Out now: If you are tracking time for the Job that you are working on, click the Check-Out now button and Check-Out of the Job.
- Check-Out: Click the Check-Out button if you have completed the Job already and forgot to Check-Out earlier
- Enter the Total Hours and Minutes you worked on the Job and click the Check-Out button. Then the app automatically calculates the time and adds in the Check-Out time
e.g: If you checked in to a Job at 10.30 a.m. and enters 1 hour and 10
minutes in the Hours and Minutes field and click the Check-Out button, then
the Check-Out time is displayed as 11.40 a.m. in the TT Details Tab.
- Multi Check-In:
- Multi Check-In screen is used to enter the time details of the completed jobs
- You are allowed to enter as many as 10-time details at a time
- Select Project, Task, Work Type, Start/End Date and Time and click on Submit (The Hours worked is calculated automatically once the Start Time and End time is entered)
- All the Time Sheet entries entered using Check-In and Multi Check-In screen are recorded and shown in the TT Details Tab in Salesforce.
- Dashboard: The Dashboards shows your time details/Time worked on Projects (Jobs)
- My Time: This shows your Time details (Check-In and Check-Out Time).