To allow the PK4Connect app to access data from your Salesforce organization, you need to "Authorize" PK4Connect to access your data. By default, the Salesforce oAuth process authorizes apps to your production organization. Please follow the process below to Authorize PK4Connect if it is installed in your Sandbox org
- Login to Salesforce using the same credentials that you used to install PK4Connect
- Click Setup
- In the quick find box, search for Manage Connect Apps
- From Connected Apps list select "PK4Connect oAuth"
- Click on the Edit Policies button
- Replace “Start Url” with "https://api.pk4.tech/pk4c/
- Save the page
- Reload the page and click on the PK4Connect OAuth tile from the Menu tiles
- oAuth is now processed in your Sandbox.
If the screen is redirected to the Login page, please replace the Salesforce login URL from "Login" to "Test" and enter the Sandbox ID and PW to login to Salesforce Sandbox
Note: oAuth is active for a very short period in the Sandbox org. You might need to re-authorize PK4Connect if you see an error message that says "Token has expired" or Org license expired message. You should click on the PK4Connect oAuth tile in Salesforce again to activate PK4Connect. oAuth is active for a random number of hours in Sandbox, but in your Production org, the authorization Token is active for at least a year, or until you revoke it.
You should also enable API's when you have installed the PK4Connect application in your Sandbox org. Click here to know more about enabling API's in your Sandbox.
You should enable Email to Salesforce, click here for more information.